Saturday, September 29, 2012

Welcome to Our Blog

My name is Jason, and my wife Amanda and I have decided that our life needs a desperate facelift. As a result of many discussions, as well as coincidentally running across this blog on my internet wanderings, we have decided that we would throw caution to the wind and take a long meandering road trip across the country in a home built Teardrop Trailer.

I have been wanting to build a Teardrop for almost ten years now, and the idea of taking a trip across the country has been hammering my wife and my thoughts for almost as long. When we both decided that we would be changing careers, simplifying our lives, and possibly even moving locations, we agreed that it was the perfect time to take a couple months off and really think about what we wanted out of life.

Over the next year, we will be chronicling the construction of our Teardrop camper, as well as sharing the planning process to our (somewhat irresponsible) road trip

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment